Our Skinner’s Cornish Ale Hamper includes:
- 1 x Skinner’s Betty Stoggs (500ml) – A classic, pale amber, mid-strength bitter with distinct hoppy overtones. (ABV 4%)
- 1 x Skinner’s Cornish Knocker (500ml) – A strong, clean tasting golden ale, not too sweet with a fresh flowery aroma. (ABV 4.5)
- 1 x Skinner’s Hops N’ Honey (500ml) – With a pale amber colour and an unmistakably hoppy flavour, Skinner’s Hops ‘N’ Honey is a refreshing, bitter ale with a little hint of sweetness. (ABV 4%)
- 1 x Skinner’s Lushingtons (500ml) – A hop-laden pale ale brewed using traditional methods with Cornish water (ABV 4.2%)
- 1 x Skinner’s Porthleven (500ml) -A Cornish pale ale with a potent citrus flavour. (ABV 4%)
Please note, a standard carton is a cardboard box used for delivery. Available in a standard carton, gift box or wicker.
Our hampers are dispatched using a hard wearing outer cardboard box to ensure the product arrives in the best possible condition. We do not include invoices with our hampers as we are aware that most are purchased as gifts.
Please see CHRISTMAS DELIVERY SCHEDULE for 2018.
Next day delivery is charged at £7.99.
- Orders placed before 12pm Monday – Friday will qualify for next day delivery (£9.99 Saturday delivery).
- Orders placed after 12pm on Friday and during the weekend will be dispatched on Monday (excluding bank holidays).
- Next day delivery is available for Mainland UK, excluding Scottish Highlands and islands (including AB & IV postcodes).
- Non Mainland UK orders will be sent on a 2 working day service charged at £13.75 (Scilly Isles, Isle of Man, N. Ireland and Scottish Highlands).
- Unfortunately we do not ship outside of the UK.
- If you have missed the delivery window you would like, please get in touch with us and we’ll try our best to ensure we can deliver when most convenient.
Schedule your delivery
For those special occasions you can schedule your delivery to a date of your choice (excluding most Sundays & Mondays). On special occasions, you may find that a Sunday delivery is available such as over the Christmas period. Simply select your desired delivery date using our delivery calendar and we’ll ensure it arrives on that day.
DPD Predict & Parcel Tracking
We use DPD to ship all of our orders. DPD are an industry leader and you can rest assured that your hamper is shipped in the safest of hands.
DPD offer a ‘parcel predict and tracking service’ enabling you to track your delivery door to door.
Take advantage of DPD text notification service by inputting your mobile number to receive a one hour delivery slot on the day of delivery, so you don’t have to wait in all day.
If this delivery slot is not convenient, they provide a range of options including:
- Select an alternative delivery date
- Opt for delivery to a nominated neighbour
- Have the parcel left in a specified safe place
- Collect the parcel from your local DPD Pickup Shop.