This hamper includes:
- Giftwrap – Red tissue paper lining with ribbons and bows where possible.
- Trio of Cornish Liqueurs including Cornish Lust 10cl (15% Vol) a delicious Strawberry and Cream Liqueur, Cornish Dream 10cl (15% Vol) a smooth Fudge Cream Liqueur and Cornish Nevek 10cl (15% Vol) a Chocolate Cream Liqueur. – Enjoy the variety with these sumptuous smooth, Cornish liqueurs. Ideal served over ice or your favourite ice cream! Each 10cl bottle contains 4 servings.
- 112g Rodda’s Clotted Cream – Luxuriously silky clotted cream, the South West’s favourite!
- 4 x Cornish Butter Scones – Delicious scones made with butter and buttermilk.
- 255g Sisley’s ‘Amelia Rose’ Strawberry with Champagne Preserve – A classic combination of juicy strawberries and lovely bubbles make this preserve a sweet, refreshing afternoon tea treat.
- Trenance Chocolates – 6 luxury handcrafted chocolates from the heart of Cornwall.
- Kernow Chocolate 100g – Choose your flavour from Kernow’s handcrafted range of deliciously moreish chocolate bars.
There’s something a little magic about these Cornish liqueurs, as tasters keep coming back for more!
Our hampers are dispatched using a hard wearing outer cardboard box to ensure the product arrives in the best possible condition. We do not include invoices with our hampers as we are aware that most are purchased as gifts.
Next day delivery is charged at £7.55.
- Orders placed before 12pm Monday – Friday will qualify for next day delivery (£8.65 Saturday delivery / £9.95 Sunday delivery).
- Orders placed after 12pm on Friday and during the weekend will be dispatched on Monday (excluding bank holidays).
- Next day delivery is available for Mainland UK, excluding Scottish Highlands and islands (including AB & IV postcodes).
- Non Mainland UK orders will be sent on a 2 working day service charged at £13.75 (Scilly Isles, Isle of Man, N. Ireland and Scottish Highlands).
- Unfortunately we do not ship outside of the UK.
- If you have missed the delivery window you would like, please get in touch with us and we’ll try our best to ensure we can deliver when most convenient.
Schedule your delivery
For those special occasions you can schedule your delivery to a date of your choice (excluding most Sundays & Mondays). On special occasions, you may find that a Sunday delivery is available such as over the Christmas period. Simply select your desired delivery date using our delivery calendar and we’ll ensure it arrives on that day.
DPD Predict & Parcel Tracking
We use DPD to ship all of our orders. DPD are an industry leader and you can rest assured that your hamper is shipped in the safest of hands.
DPD offer a ‘parcel predict and tracking service’ enabling you to track your delivery door to door.
Take advantage of DPD text notification service by inputting your mobile number to receive a one hour delivery slot on the day of delivery, so you don’t have to wait in all day.
If this delivery slot is not convenient, they provide a range of options including:
- Select an alternative delivery date
- Opt for delivery to a nominated neighbour
- Have the parcel left in a specified safe place
- Collect the parcel from your local DPD Pickup Shop.